- What is the share card and how to redeem it?
A share card is a featured card in the set that represents one share of real stock and it can be redeemed on the Wall Street Trading Cards site. All you have to do is enter the serial number in the redeem section of the store! From there we will send you an electronic gift card with the share price at the market close for the company. Stockpile is the brokerage firm that will handle the trade from that point on to successfully make you a shareholder of the company you redeemed!
- Does every box have a share card?
There is one share card in each Wall Street Trading Cards box.
- What if I am not interested in redeeming the share of the company?
If you are not interested in the redemption process, you are not required to redeem the share card.
- What are the base cards for?
A great way to become educated with the some of the best public companies in the world!
- What is the purpose of Wall Street Trading Cards?
Check out this link here to find out more! - https://wallstreettradingcards.com/pages/about
6. What if a stock on WSTC (Wall Street Trading Cards) Checklist is taken over or bought out by a larger company? Do I still receive a share?
A WSTC share redemption will be redeemed at current market value. If the stock is no longer listed, per takeover deal closing, WSTC will award you a share of equal or more value at the takeover price of the retired Symbol/Company.
7. What if there is a stock split in a company on the WSTC checklist and the company splits their shares before I redeem?
WSTC will honor one share of the company's current stock price at the time of redemption.